Calling all seniors to come closer!
Graduation is coming, and so is prom. Have you prepared for prom yet? If you have or not, hakuna matata. I have a quick and simple DIY from head to toe for prom 2K’15. Let’s make a night you’ll never forget incredible with your look!
Who doesn’t love tumblr girls hairstyle? People always say that their hairstyles are goals. But sadly, their hairstyles aren’t that easy to be followed even though there are various tumblr girl hairstyle tutorial on youtube. Because of that, I’ve been doing a research for this article and finally found one video which is very simple but awesome by Kayley Melissa.
Quick to do and it’s incredibly simple, you don’t want to waste your time tidying up your hair at prom right? You want to move and shake your body, don’t let your hair ruin your night.
Oh no! Don’t let your face look pale like you’re cold when winter in North Pole. And do not only leave red color on your lips but leave nothing in your eyes. Actually, the most eye catching thing on your make up is your eyes. I have another suggestion for prom make up tutorial by Alison Henry.
Though what she uses are mostly branded make-ups, don’t worry about that. You still can follow her make up tutorial with another make up brand which is cheaper or make up brand which suits with your face-skin.
What to Wear
Have you got the dress code for prom yet? If you have, you only need to think the design of the dress you will wear. If you don’t have any dress codes, that’s awesome! You can wear anything you want, but remember, dress politely. I have chosen some cool outfits from dresses to shoes for your prom inspiration or you also can buy it through the link which is provided beside the dress’s price. And I also have matched each dress with the bag and the shoes based on the number which is written in the caption below. See the dress from the first edge to match it with the number. Take a look, good people.
1. Harmony Mesh Skater White Dress €28 cocoandcleo.com
2. Black Pleated Princess Dress $30 ustrendy.com
3. Teal Green Butterfly Tea Dress $77 ladyvlondon.com
4. Simply be ax Paris Frill Detail Midi Dress $65 simplybe.co.uk
5. Nly One Keyhole Back Dress €28 nelly.com
6. Planet Black Peach Corded Lace Dress €79 (disc. from €119) houseoffraser.co.uk
7. Diyouth Short One Shoulder Appliques Bridesmaid Dresses Ruffles Party Gowns $90 amazon.com
8. Little Mistress Cream Floral Prom Dress $110 dorothyperkins.com
1. NEW SEASON – Acne Studios Women Alivia Suede Heeled Pump $40 in-cc.com
2. Vince Camuto Eiffel Pump $40 shoptheshoebox.com
3. Gianvito Rossi Leather, PVC and Suede Pumps €520 brownsfashion.com
4. Stuart Weitzman Nudist Suede Ankle Strap Sandal 556AUD neimanmarcus.com
5. Jimmy Choo : Anouk Patent Leather Pumps $595 luisaviaroma.com
6. Giuseppe Zanotti Design Sparkling Platform Pumps $560 farfetch.com
7. Chinese Laundry Baby Doll Heels $70 dailylook.com
8. Forever New Jamilla Low Heel 70AUD forevernew.com.au
1. Oasis Contrast Hardcase Clutch €25 oasis-store.com
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Clutch €269 ekseption.es
3. Vera Bradley Laser-Cut Petite Trifold Wallet in Coral $45 verabradley.com
4. Michael Kors Lana Metallic Clutch Bag €170 vanmildert.com
5. Peach & Rose Gold Kiss Lock Box Clutch $38 unique-vintage.com
6. ALDO ponteranica $45 aldoshoes.com
7. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Leo’ Envelope $125 nordstrom.com
8. Jimmy Choo Milla Nude Pearlised Printed Leather Accessory Clutch Bag $825 jimmychoo.com
It’s actually not about what you wear and how expensive each things on your body for prom. It’s about how you wear it and how you rock it. Good luck with your prom 🙂
featured image by missradiance.com
hairstyle tutorial by LetsMakeitUp1 on youtube
make up tutorial by AlisonLovesJB on youtube