Summer is almost in the edge of cliff! But you can still revive it with this new invention of tea by Tsaibucha. Since I was introduced to it, I think I just found a new drink which is much better than smoothie and also, healthier!
The atmosphere of summer never fails anyone to have fresh drinks. And this fermented tea just hit the nail on the head!
The first time I heard the name of Tsaibucha was pretty odd to me but I was enlightened that there’s a meaning behind its name. Just like your name. Tsai means tea in Greek but also means cool in Chinese. And Bucha refers to Kombucha which is kind of fermented tea.
And that’s what I like from Tsaibucha, the most unique tea I’ve ever tasted. It tasted acidly sweet, not far from the taste of wine. The uniqueness of Tsaibucha itself is, they never add any artificial ingredients and always let the biotechnology work for it.
I used to spend my whole weekend reading magazine and any other books with any kind of beverages and tea wasn’t even on the list. Since I was introduced to it, now I prefer to have Tsaibucha for my drink in the weekend. And also, I can take it anywhere I want to,
Last but not least, how do I get it? Tsaibucha can only be purchased online. It doesn’t cost a leg and an arm, very much worthy for a bottle of Tsaibucha. You can have it for 1.5 USD or 20 IDR. Get yourself a bottle of Tsaibucha and let it revive you! Have a great weekend!
Get Tsaibucha on Shopee:
Connect with Tsaibucha:
As I’ve promised on 3 Fun Things I Do When I’m Bored ‘s post that I would post how I did my scrapbook with recycled paper where you don’t need to buy new papers and stuff, you only need old newspapers which are left out in your garage.
At first I didn’t mean to make a scrapbook at all, I even had no idea and didn’t know why that I actually made it eventually. I got a task from my Art teacher at school to make a recycled paper. I was really not into it at first because it wasn’t my thing at all (and still not, I guess because I’m a consumptive person eh?). But however I had to finish this work with my group.
I’m not gonna explain how to make recycled paper, because the needed stuff seems complicated and I’m pretty sure, 75% of people would rather buy recycled papers at Scrapbook Store instead of making it themselves. And here are things you need to make your own fancy scrapbook :
- Recycled Paper
- Glue (I used glue for wood because it sticks better than paper glue)
- Random Buttons
- Any other stuff you may think it’s cute for your scrapbook
HOW TO :
- Take the hard cover off of the book. It’s either the front or the back page.
- Glue the hard cover with recycled paper neatly.
- Pierce the covered hard cover holes with scissor/knife or anything you think it’s sharp to use.
- And your current scrapbook looks like mine so far
- Now, it’s time to spice up your masterpiece. I made “Okay? Okay” sign for my scrapbook’s back page. And I used ice cream sticks for short quotes, letters from magazine, buttons and lace that I got from my button’s case as bonus. Use your creativity to make the most fancy scrapbook evah!
These are things I need for front cover,
And viola, this is how my front page looks like,
- The scrapbook is done, BUT it still doesn’t look like a scrapbook to me. Let’s make a cover for it. Use duplex carton for its cover, adjust the size with your own scrapbook.
- After that, cover the duplex carton with another carton or paper. It’s for the inside of scrapbook cover, so it won’t look messy. If you’ve finished covering the duplex carton, reverse the other side of duplex carton and cover it with recycled paper. If you’re running out of recycled paper, you can use carton/paper/fabric/etc.
inside of scrapbook cover
front scrapbook cover
- Back to your notebook, twine the notebook ring from the top to the bottom of notebook with scrapbook rope (I don’t know what it is called exactly but I found this rope in Scrapbook Store).
Do not tie the rope, take the scrapbook cover you’ve pierced, put the rope in the hole and twine the scrapbook cover like you did to your notebook.
- Voila! It’s done! You can do anything you want with your scrapbook cover. And this is how my scrapbook looks like,
So, that was how I made my scrapbook and I hope you’re inspired to do the same. It’s really fun to do. Take some pictures, print ’em out and stick ’em on your scrapbook. Have a great weekend! 🙂
This time, I’ll be reviewing this popular nail polish by Maybelline, Color Show. Honestly, I never had my nails polished on before so I wanted to give it a try.
I bought the Moon Beam 103 Color Show. I also have White Tip Pencil by Oriflame and a Nail Buffer by The Body Shop. You can easily get them in any make up stores nearby.
The first thing I had to do was to get my nails buffed, so it would help the nail polish work properly on the shining and smooth nails. I really like the Nail Buffer I have from The Body Shop, because I’ve tried any brands for the nail buffer and they made my nails uglier instead. It has 4 sides :
1. File Nail Edge / Limer
This side helps you to file your nails as you wanted. It could be rounded, square or oval shape.
2. Remove Ridges / Lisser
Before you start smoothing your nails, it’s best for you to remove the ridges first. Begin to buff your nails with a gentle, side-to-side motion.
3. Smooth Nail / Adoucir
Your nails now look healthier and the result will be much healthier than ever indeed. Buff your nails with a gentle, side-to-side motion again. Don’t lose your faith girls.
4. Shine Nail / Faire Briller
This one is my favorite. Keep buffing your nails and your nails will be shining bright like a diamond.
Then second, I colored the inside of my nails with White Tip Pencil by Oriflame. It’s actually not really important and the result by using this one won’t be really significant too. I used this to make the inside of my nails look cleaner.
The last thing I had to do was polish my nails with Color Show. It was really hard for the first time, you need to be patient and need extra attention on it or your nails will be messed up. And this is how my nails look like,
I started loving to get my nails polished. When the moment I had just done with my nails, my nails felt cold somehow but if it happens to you, it’s fine and there’s nothing to worry about because it’s an absorption process temporarily.
Are you interested to get your nails polished now? Great! You can follow those super easy steps and good luck! 🙂
nail polish by maybelline.com
nail buffer by thebodyshop.com
white tip pencil by oriflame.com
“It’s Friday! Friday! Gonna sleep a lot on Friday!”
You can sleep a lot on Friday, but you have to wake up earlier on Saturday because I have m&m’s cookies recipe. I woke up at 7, went to the kitchen and successfully made an explosion of awesomeness. This cookie is really popular on tumblr page because who doesn’t like m&m’s? Let’s get started!
240 gr wheat flour
20 gr/1 tbsp cornstarch
1 1/4 tsp cornstarch
170 gr unsalted butter
100 gr sugar (I only used brown sugar because I don’t want it get too sweet, so it’s up to you)
120 gr brown sugar
1 egg, at room temperature
1 egg yolk, at room temperature
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt (you either can add it up or not, it’s not really significant)
Directions (not One Direction) :
– Preheat oven to 170C degrees or around 325F degrees
– Mix wheat flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside
– Stir unsalted butter until it’s delicate. While stirring it, add sugar and keep stirring it until it looks pale. After that, add vanilla extract, 1 egg and 1 egg yolk then stir it
-Add the mixed wheat flour which you have set aside to the mixed unsalted butter
-Stir… Stir… It’s done until it looks dense
-Take one tbsp of the dough and put it on the brass neatly because you’re a chef wanna-be
-Don’t forget to add some space around 1 inch on each cookies
-This is gonna be your favorite part, stick some m&m’s candies on the dough you have put on the brass
-Bake cookies for about 15-17 minutes. But seriously, sometimes cookies will cook faster than we suspect. Because mine got burned when I used stopwatch, what a bad luck. Just keep watching
-When it’s cooked, put it out carefully and you’re done!
Your cookies will look like this or maybe even better. Send your m&m’s cookies picture to email@example.com to get featured on this page. Good luck my friends 🙂